Join Mailing List
Green Gold Exposition
Rocky Mountain Institute
- To further equip business, community and educational leaders with the
tools to practice sustainability, the Rocky Mountain Institute will
deliver two focused seminars on Natural Capitalism: Community & Business.
RMI is an entrepreneurial, nonprofit organization that fosters the
efficient and restorative use of resources to create a more secure,
prosperous, and life-sustaining world. Natural Capitalism is a new and
rapidly spreading business model that harnesses environmental performance
as an engine of competitive advantage. It uses a whole-system approach
that illuminates the interconnections between systems and seeks solutions
that address multiple problems simultaneously.
Northwest Environment Watch - Alan Durning
- Northwest Environment Watch
- Northwest Environment Watch is a nonprofit research and communication
center that promotes a sustainable economy and way of life in the Pacific
Northwest--a bioregion encompassing the watersheds of rivers flowing
through North America's temperate rainforest zone.
The Earth Policy Institute - Lester Brown
- Earth Policy Institute
- Dedicated to providing a vision of what an environmentally sustainable
economy - an eco-economy - looks like, as well as a roadmap of how to get
from here to there.
- University at Buffalo
- Institute for Local Governance
- Erie County
- Great Lakes United
- Green Gold
- The Great Lakes Center for Environmental Education
- Friends of the Buffalo River